Monday, October 19, 2020

Legends of Gath #56; About That Life

Huh, I kind of forgot to draw the bathroom wall so it looks like the door is just suspended in space. Weird. 

     Burying King Saul's head might be a nice touch. Then again, he was forsaken by God so it gets complicated theology-wise. 

     After my head and hands melt from digesting jazz theory at the piano, I sometimes listen to "About That Life." It's simultaneously the best and worst thing I have ever seen. No apologies are made by that band. They know what they are and they revel in a chaotic realm of booze and implants. I'm not judging. It's glorious in its absurdity. The denizens of Gath love it. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend. Those cursed mutants are always getting into trouble.

      Delete
  2. The one page Gath locations are fantastic world building. Makes me want to try something similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, I love all of these.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, fellas. Sometimes I take a break in between because it's all so intense and - of course - mirrors our current situation. Sometimes when I write something I think, "Huh, is that crossing a line?" And then I see that #metoobin is trending on Twitter and soon I am down a rabbit hole of mistresses, swinging, Roger Stone and, well, you know. I appreciate you reading these. It means a lot to me. :)

      Delete
    3. I have no idea what's going on or who Toobin is. Algorithms and 'trending' topics are the worst.

      Delete