Saturday, September 12, 2020

Paper Bandits

I quickly sketched some more paper minis while watching the first inning of the Dodgers vs. The Cheating Trashcan Bangers of Houston. From left to right we have Piotr, Igor, Stanislaw, Wiktor and Jakub. Yeah, strong Polish vibe. I left the black blank so that I could jot down their name, AC and hps. 

Piotr: Can burp the alphabet and likes making grown men cry. 

Igor: Loves to smash people in the face with his shield. Never met a cat he didn't like to kick.

Stanislaw: Used to shove old people to the ground just to hear people around him gasp in horror. Music to his ears, all that gasping and outrage.

Wiktor: Loves shooting people in the back. And in the front. Heck, he just loves filling people with arrows. 

Jakub: Has caught every social disease there is to catch. He collects them likes freaky badges of honor. 

     This quintet have been waylaying farmers during the fall harvest. They are trying to gather enough stores for the winter are on quite the tear. There are rewards for their heads, but everyone who has tried to collect it has either given up or ended up in a ditch.  

     Regarding that trash can banging for the confused...

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm not sure yet. Either that or Basic D&D. I was thinking today about how when I first started DMing in the mid-80s I was really into the PCs as heroes. They saved a lot of farms and villagers until our play style went in a different direction. The PCs as heroes still resonated with me, though.

      Delete
    2. I have always seen the PCs as heroes, even when they are robbing tombs and killing orc families.

      Delete
    3. I am reporting you to the 5e police. A WotC rep will begin touch shortly...

      Delete
  2. Either is cool with me! Being the heroes is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got dibs on Igor. Gonna make him die slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These paper minis make me so happy. I will not speak on the trash can banging lest it take away this feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! It's great to see your face again! I hope you have been okay in the PNW conflagrations!

      Delete