For those brave - or stupid - enough to climb in, roll on the table below.
1. Tetanus shot: Lots of cuts and scrapes from broken glass. Better get some bactine. What a waste of time.
2. Free Candy: The stripper clown at the end of the tunnel offers a bag of Gummy Bears as well as other delights that require a shot of penicillin.
3. Loko Time: That can of Four Loko looks too good to resist. After chugging it, 1d6 days pass before the PC emerges. Caffeine, alcohol and sewage are a heck of a mix.
4. Needles: Needles. So many hypodermic needles. The intrepid explorer emerges covered in needles. He/she looks like a nightmare porcupine. 1d4+2 hit points of damage result.
5. Deep Wisdom: A severed chicken head, the victim of crazed cultists, levitates in the darkness. It whispers secrets dark and deep. The character's Wisdom increases by 1.
6. Magick Wax: For the lucky surfer who climbs into the muck tube, a magic bar of surf wax awaits. As long as this stick of wax lasts, the surfer who uses it on his board will enjoy perfect waves every session.
7. The Perfect Lure: A fishing lure glows softly in the dark. It will always catch at least one fish every time it is used. Like all lures, it is prone to being lost due to snags or faulty knot tying.
8. Fillet Knife: In the muck and mire lies a fillet knife that is crazy sharp. Not only does it fillet fish, it's effective at filleting humans. Treat it as a dagger that is +2 to hit and damage (1d4+2 damage).
Surf fishing report from where the fish lead their secret lives. Enjoy!