Wednesday, July 13, 2016

This Is What Happens When You Play Pokemon Go in a Bad Part of Town


This morning I am drinking coffee and working on another installment of The Tolling of the Great Black Bell. The issue will come with a wee battle mat upon which terrible things will happen to a poor rat catcher unless the intrepid heroes intervene. Then again, the PCs might sit back and take bets as to who wins. That's an option, too. I just ordered two more of these rat minis on Ebay. Sadly, they are getting harder and more expensive to find.

7 comments:

  1. So now I'm linking to TWO blogs with you name on it on my blog? Hog! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a lot of attention. ;)

      Delete
    2. I went back and commented on everyone of the vids . . . just so you could "feel the love." LOL

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't worry about the rat catcher, Christian. Have you played Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay? I haven't played the 3rd edition, but in 1st and 2nd rat catchers are badass. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God I forgot about those guys! You're right - tough as nails those rat catchers!

      Delete
  3. They look great. Sorry they're getting harder to find and more costly. I dunno if Spirit Halloween or the Spirit Store online, not sure what name it goes by, but maybe they have them.

    If not, I will keep an eye out for you this Halloween season as I'm always in and out of those spooky rat and bat-filled stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the best, Whisk! Congrats on all your recent de-cluttering efforts. :)

      Delete