Saturday, June 22, 2013

Dave Staub

Dave Staub hates bullies. As a kid he was teased without mercy because of his weight. As an adult, he still carries a few extra pounds but these days he'll put his workboot in someone's ass if they make fun of him.

     This isn't to say that Dave is aggro. He's got a kind face and gregarious nature. He loves hockey (Go, Kings!) and works hard as a warehouse manager at a UPS distribution center downtown.

     In our story, Dave is the guy you go see when you need a bit of muscle or a sparring partner. This North Hollywood native will not fight your battles for you, but if you need a confidence boost when you have to tell a ghoul squatter to vacate your property, he will be there for you.

     Dave is also the founder of the Thursday Night Fight Club, a Meetup he started. The club meets at a snot green, dilapidated warehouse on Llewellyn St. near Chinatown. Twice a month the club meets to share rumors and stories about the supernatural and to develop their monster fighting skills.

DAVE STAUB
a good guy to have in your corner

ASPECTS 
High Concept: I want to be the hunter and not the hunted.
.
Trouble: If I didn't party too much, I might actually get something done.
.
Other Aspects: I will never let my friends down again.; I have seen some stuff at the Thursday Night Fight Club.

APPROACHES
Careful: +1, Clever: +2, Flashy: +1, Forceful: +3, Quick: +2, Sneaky: +0

STUNTS 
Five for Fighting
     Because I took a lot of Five for Fighting penalties in youth hockey, I get a +2 when I Forcefully attack opponents with my fists.

Two for Slashing
     Because I am often penalized Two for Slashing, I get a +2 when I Forcefully attack an opponent with my hockey stick.

I Know How to Have a Good Time
     Because I Know How to Have a Good Time, I get a +2 when I Cleverly try to create advantages in a social situation.

EXTRAS
Ian Laperierre Game-used Stick
     This hockey stick provides an extra shift whenever it is used in combat.

STRESS: [_][_][_]

CONSEQUENCES 
Mild (2):
Moderate (4):
Severe (6): PTSD from time as a captive of the Topanga State Beach ghoul pack.

REFRESH: 3

Current FATE Points: 3

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Dave! I can't wait to see what people bring for Show and Tell at our next meeting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Frankie! I think we are going to practice a bit with swords. I read that the only way to put a vampire down for good is with a sword and by that I mean decapitation. That sounds pretty gnarly, but we may as well practice a bit...with plastic swords of course!

      Delete