Monday, May 6, 2013

Shudde M'ell Confidential: Castellammare Cliffhanger


I've chosen Call of Cthulhu as my comeback game after a wee absence from the hobby. I only played rpgs twice in 2012 and who knows if I will play in 2013. If I have the opportunity to do so, I'm hoping to tap into the history and legend of my hometown. 

     AAA publishes a magazine called Westways that features a neat historical page in the back. An issue from last year presented a building I've driven past countless times, but never really considered. Due to its unique history and eventual inclusion in my CoC material, I will never again dismiss its presence. 

     Below is little vid that shows how pretty, peaceful the real estate in front of the building can be. The vid ends just as the building comes into view. 


6 comments:

  1. Christian, you've been missed. Glad to have you back slinging good stuff again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh my God, I just spit coffee all over my desk! Too funny!

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh, Tim and I are laughing right now. That's good stuff.

      Delete
  3. Glad to see you back in action!

    ReplyDelete